- You are a United States citizen
- You graduated from an ABA-accredited law school
- You are a member in good standing of a bar of a state or territory of the United States, or D.C.
- You do not exceed the applicable age limit. If you have never served as a commissioned officer in the military, the age limit is 34. We have the authority to waive this age limit, for applicants with exceptional qualifications, but not beyond age 37. If you have served as a commissioned officer, slightly different rules apply; contact us for more information.
- You meet medical qualification criteria for appointment in the Air Force Reserve or Air National Guard
How to Apply
- Download and complete all required forms and documents listed in the Checklist
- Choose one of three options for submission of application:
If you're interested in Active Duty JAG, visit our active duty JAG recruiting web page for more information: