« return to job listing
Overview: Organizations, executives and commanders greatly depend on their administrative or support staff to provide an efficient and organized working environment. Air Force Reserve Administrators provide these essential background functions, including office management and human resources.
- Office Management. Manages processes and activities to support organizational communications, including correspondence preparation, distribution, suspense tracking and workflow management.
- Human Resources. Manages organizational personnel and manpower programs.
- Executive Support. Provides executive administrative support to General Officers and Senior Executive Service civilians.
- High school diploma or GED is mandatory. Courses in business, English composition, computer software and keyboarding are desirable.
- Minimum ASVAB score of 55 on Administrative
- Maintain a valid state's drivers license to operate government vehicles
- Candidates without prior military experience are required to attend 8.5 weeks of Basic Military Training (BMT) at JB San Antonio-Lackland, TX; followed by Technical Training
Related Civilian Jobs:
- Office management
- Executive assistant