« return to job listing
Airborne Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance (ISR)
Overview: The need for accurate and timely information is essential in military operations. To ensure that information is up-to-the-moment, Airborne ISR specialists fly as members of the primary aircrew to operate, evaluate and manage airborne ISR information and related ground processing systems.
- Processes intelligence information in an airborne environment. Operates assigned intelligence systems and mission equipment.
- Provides ISR information, including threat warnings and actionable intelligence. Compares sensor data with in-flight ISR data and database files
- Manages mission activities and determines mission priorities
- Minimum ASVAB score of 72 on General
- Must maintain eligibility to deploy and mobilize worldwide
- No record history of temporomandibular joint pain or disorder
- Physical qualification for aircrew duty
- Qualification for aviation service
- Height no less than 64 inches and no more than 77 inches
- Candidates without prior military experience are required to attend 8 ½ weeks of Basic Military Training (BMT) at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, TX followed by Technical Training
Related Civilian Jobs:
- Intelligence Analyst
- Training Coordinator