« return to job listing
Cyber Warfare Operations
Overview: Cyber Warfare Operations is a recently established career field that is open only to Air Force service members as a retrain-only specialty. The majority of airmen retraining into Cyber Warfare Operations are transferring from the Cyber Support and Intelligence career fields.
- Conduct network attack, network defense and network exploitation operations using on-net tools, techniques and procedures to achieve COCOM and national objectives
- Develop and execute tactics, techniques and procedures (TTP)
- Establish performance standards, train and conduct evaluations to ensure personnel are proficient, qualified and certified
- For retraining airmen only: Prior qualification at the 5-skill level or higher in any AFSC (desirable AFSCs: 3D0X2, 3D0X4, 3D1X1, 3D1X2, 1N2X1 or 1N4X1)
- Completion of high school is mandatory. Additional courses in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) are desirable. Associate degree or higher in related fields or Information Technology (IT) certification is desirable.
- ASVAB score of 64 on General
- Minimum score of 60 on the Air Force Electronic Data Processing Test (EDPT)
- Eligibility for Top Secret clearance
- Initial qualification training and mission qualification training is at Hurlburt Field, FL
- After determining eligibility, the first 85 days of Initial Skills Training is at Keesler AFB, MS
Related Civilian Occupations: