Cyber Warfare Operations
Overview: Cybers Warefare Operations is a recently established career field that is open only to Air Force service members as a retrain-only specialty. The majority of airmen retraining into Cyber Warfare Operations are transferring from the Cyber Support and Intelligence career fields.
- Direct personnel and cyberspace warfare operations
- Conduct network attack, network defense, and network exploitation operations using on-net tools, techniques and procedures to achieve COCOM and national objectives
- Develop and execute tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP)
- Establish performance standards, train and conduct evaluations to ensure personnel are proficient, qualified, and certified
- This is not an entry level position
- Open to Air Force service members only with prior qualification and experience in Cyber Support, Intelligence or related technological fields
- Mandatory knowledge of computer operating systems, software applications, protocols, addressing and hardware
- ASVAB score of 64 on General
- Demonstrated weight lift of 40 pounds
- Minimum score of 60 on the Air Force Electronic Data Processing Test (EDPT).
- Eligibility for Top Secret clearance
- Initial qualification training and mission qualification training is at Hurlburt Field, FL
- After determining eligibility, the first 85 days of Initial Skills Training is at Keesler AFB, MS
Related Civilian Occupations: