« return to job listing
Education and Training
Overview: Highly skilled service members are essential to mission success. The education and training received while in military service is one of its key attractions, both in terms of learning new skills as well as opening doors to future civilian opportunities. Education and Training personnel develop, oversee and evaluate these training programs for all career field specialties.
- Develop objectives to meet Air Force academic, vocational and technical standards
- Determine most cost-effective method to deliver Education and Training
- Develop tests and standards to measure individual abilities
- Coordinate and schedule events and facility use
- Must have prior military service; this is not an entry level position
- Completion of high school or higher education level is mandatory. Academic courses in English grammar and composition, speech, psychology, guidance, and sociology are desirable.
- Prior qualification in any AFSC at the 5-skill level or higher (or 3 skill level if no 5-skill level exists)
- Minimum grade E-4
- Ability to speak distinctly
- ASVAB score of 62 on Administrative
Related Civilian Occupation:
- Human Resources Specialists
- Training and Development Specialists